In this section, multimedia content (especially videos showing Symbitron activities) is shared together with a list of all publications related to the Symbitron project.
Demo video showing the Wearable Exoskeleton 1 (WE1) in zero impedance mode. WE1 consists of knee and ankle actuation.
Short introduction video of Amber Emmens (in Dutch), used as promotional video for ‘Twenspiratie’, an evening (June 12, 2015) in the theater of Hengelo with inspiring speakers from the region ‘Twente’. The title of Amber’s talk was ‘Robots voor het leven’ (robots for life).
Video showing the Mindwalker emulation in the LOPES II. This work has been reported in Deliverable 5.1
Interview with Herman van der Kooij on BNR (news radio) about the Mindwalker, the Symbitron project and the Cybathlon (in Dutch):
Video of energy consumption (O2) measurements being performed with complete SCI patients at FSL (Rome):
Video of real-time kinematics measurements being performed on a healthy subject walking in the Lokomat:
* D2.1 – Medical ethical approval for WP1,3 and 5 experiments at FSL, UTwente and Imperial
* D2.2 – Report on clinical and neurophysiological assessment of gait in SCI
* 7.1 – Project website
* 7.2 – Project brochure
* Allievi A., Arichi T., Edwards A.D., Burdet E.,Maturation of sensori-motor functional responses during the third trimester of human development, Cerebral Cortex,2015
* Dzeladini F., van de Kieboom J., Ijspeert A., The contribution of a central pattern generator in a reflex-based neuromuscular model, Front. Hum. Neurosci., 2014, 8:371
* Tamburella F., Scivoletto G., Molinari M., Somatosensory inputs by applicaation of Kinesio Taping: effects on spasticity, balance and gait in chronic spinal cord injury, Front. Hum. Neurosci., 2014, 8:367
* Tamburella F. Scivoletto G. Iosa M., Molinari M., Reliability, validity and effectiveness of Centre of Pressure parameters of stabilometric platform assessment in subjects with incomplete spinal cord injury: a serial cross-sectional study, J. Neuroeng. Rehabil., 2014, 13;11(1):86
* Morone G., Iosa M., Tamburella F., et al., An EMG patterns comparison of 2 robotic devices fro body weight assisted walking training, Biosystems & Biorobotics, vol. 7, 2014
* Tamburella F., Scivoletto G., Iosa M., Molinari M., Centre of pressure assessment in subjects with incomplete SCI: preliminary data of reliability, validity and effectiveness, Biosystems & Biorobotics, vol. 7, 2014